Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, CHH may collect personally identifiable information, such as your:
- First and Last Name
- Zip Code
- Credit Card Information
If you make a donation to CHH, we collect billing and credit card information. This information is used to to complete the donation transaction.
Use of your Personal Information
CHH collects and uses your personal information to operate its website and deliver the services you have requested.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
CHH does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
CHH may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are profited from using your personal information except to provide these services to CHH, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
CHH may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on CHH or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of CHH; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of CHH, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by CHH. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website addresses. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the CHH website.
The CHH website may use “cookies” to help you personalize your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page. For example, if you personalize CHH pages, or register with CHH site or services, a cookie helps CHH recall your specific information on subsequent visits. This simplifies the process of recording your personal information, such as billing addresses, shipping addresses, and so on. When you return to the same CHH website, the information you previously provided can be retrieved, so you can easily sed the CHH featured that you customized.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experienced the interactive features of the CHH services or websites you visit.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from our records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
From time to time, CHH may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email from CHH, you may opt out of such communications by clicking the unsubscribe link within the email.
Changes to this Statement
CHH welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that CHH has not adhered to this statement, please contact Christian Haven Home at:
Christian Haven Home
704 Pennoyer Avenue
Grand Haven, MI 49417
Effective as of November 14, 2020