Independent and Assisted Living
in Grand Haven, Michigan
"Words cannot express all that you've done for mom. She continues to bloom like a precious flower in your garden of caring and love." Vicki B.
Christian Haven Home
704 Pennoyer Ave., Grand Haven, MI 49417
Christian Haven Home is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization
We know that considering a move from one's home can be stressful and difficult. Our goal is to make a move in to Christian Haven as positive, and simple, as possible.
The admission process is:
1. Call for an appointment to come and visit us. You are welcome to visit anytime, but for a guided tour we suggest you call
ahead to ensure our Resident Coordinator is here to give you all the information you'll need.
2. Join us for a tour. Family and friends are welcome to come as well. You'll see the options of rooms available, receive a packet of information, meet some of our residents and staff, learn about our pricing, and get answers to your questions.
3. Call us to set up an Assessment, which enables us to determine if we are able to meet your care needs. The
Assessment usually takes about 30 minutes.
4. Complete the Application for Admittance and the Physician Release form. Have your primary physician complete the Physician Report and fax it to us. You'll need proof of a chest x-ray in the last 12 months and proof that you have been seen by your physician within 90 days of moving in.
5. The final step is to get together to sign the Agreement. This is a month-to-month agreement.
6. Move in!